Taster Afternoon - Saturday 24 April 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Come along to our taster sessions for families, adults and juniors ages 8 and upwards. No experience necessary! Kayaks, canoes and all safety equipment provided. Each 1-hour slot will include ca. 30 minutes on the water and time to talk to our coaches about the club and our 2021 programme of courses. The sessions start from the boat shed by Totnes weir. Full directions and recommendations on what to wear will be provided after booking. If you are coming as a family, please purchase one ticket for each participant.
• Pre-booked, time slots with a maximum of 5 participants + 1 coach.
• We will minimise kit sharing and clean boats and paddles between use.
• Only a limited number of people will be allowed in the boat shed.
• Please maintain social distancing of 2m.
• Hand sanitiser will be available.
• Face masks not necessary, as we will be outside and maintaining social distancing.
• All participants must complete our COVID-19 Consent form (this will be emailed to you after booking).
Totnes Canoe Club offers courses in flat water, sea kayak, open canoe, navigation trip planning and more. We also have a busy and very social programme of club paddles throughout the year. We also hope to start running our popular monthly pool sessions once Covid restrictions allow.
2021 courses start on 19 April. Booking opens 1 April at www.totnescanoeclub.org.uk
- Time Slot 13:00 to 14:00£2£2Sold Out
- Time Slot 14:00 to 15:00£2£2Sold Out
- Time Slot 15:00 to 16:00£2£2Sold Out
- Time Slot 16:00 to 17:00£2£2Sold Out